Permanent Full Time Position
Competitive Basic & Bonus Package
Our Mercedes-Benz dealership in Wiltshire are looking for an experienced Technician with dealership history.
As a Mercedes-Benz Technician, you will be responsible for performing a variety of service operations, defined assembly operations and maintenance repairs with the highest level of quality and efficiency. You will promote the Mercedes-Benz brand image through reliable and cost-efficient work.
The successful applicant will have considerable experience and will have spent the majority of this time working for a main dealer.
Essential Skills Required
- Level 3 Certification in Automotive Vehicle Servicing & Repair
- Experience of working for an automotive retailer, preferably within main dealer
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good level of communication
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.30pm (30 minute unpaid lunch break and 2 x 15 minute unpaid tea breaks). 42.5 hours per week. Saturday morning working on a rota basis will also be a requirement of the role, paid as additional hours.
Applicants will be expected to be smartly attired as is befitting the Mercedes brand and must hold a full Driving Licence.
For more information and to apply please click on the apply button below and send an up to date cv.
- Salary Offer Competitive plus bonus package
- Address Wiltshire
- Salary Offer £30,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10